Friday, October 23, 2009

Trannies Are Everywhere in San Francisco


I've asked myself more than a few times, "What is it about San Francisco that seems to promote the abundance of transgenders?" Perhaps it's because we all seem to come from such different places and this difference in backgrounds make us accepting, not wary, of the new and unfamiliar. The other evening I was walking down TL and stumbled upon a group of asian trannies. They seemed to be having a grand time just traipsing around in their skimpy attires.

I asked one of the fierce chicks, why they thought the trannies abound in this city. Her reply: "It's because of the demand. This city demands new and unusual things. Right now, we're relatively new and unusual so we're in demand. Tomorrow, San Franciscans will want something even more unusual. So, perhaps in a decade or so they'll want to be with a half human - half android partner." I thought about this and I realized how "normal" I was.

I asked if I could take her picture, she agreed. It took us 10 minutes to find the an acceptable background. We both liked the fence. Her name is Fantastica a la Mode. Fierce, right? She's a natural in front of the camera. I wished her a fruitful hunting, she stated that she did not need luck for San Francisco is the place of "Chasers", e.g. Tranny Chasers, Chubby Chasers, etc. Pretty much everyone has a market here.

As we parted ways, I contemplated whether aliens will really be the next "in" thing. One can only dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment