Thursday, November 12, 2009

Idina Who?



Well, it's finally happened. Hell has frozen over. I never, ever imagined that a male character in a primetime TV show would be given a chance to belt out a seminal piece of music such as "Defying Masculinity", I mean, "Defying Gravity", but that's exactly what happened at last night's episode of Glee, and I had to pinch myself a few times to realize it was true. It's official, gays are mainstream now, you all need to get used to it. After you've gotten used to it, you can take the obvious next step, adore the gays.


Yo, I'm not saying you need to start loving broadway musicals and start subscribing to Inches, but for reals, yo. It's time to evolve and society today dictates that gay bashing is passe', and gay embracing is au courant.


I'm not saying be like Kathy G., or Lady G., just be Yoself, G. Truedat.


Note: I can't believe I just typed "Truedat", but I think it kinda worked for this blog's content. PeaceOut! Ooops, I did it again.


To Do: Now that hell is frozen, it's time to get some pigs flying - the mission is to make Trannies the next accepted social group. So what if they are perceived as anomalies of nature? That's how homosexuals have been deemed since written history. Having the phrase, "Tranny Hot Mess" skyrocket to American familiarity is the first baby step, thanks to Project Runway alum Christian Siriano. It's time to trust your instincts, close your eyes and take a big leap - how about a pre-op tranny for president?


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I remember her. She was a mess, she should've been kicked out of the competition way earlier. I wouldn't have chosen her as a transgender representative...hewever she had one redeeming value- she was an accomplished tucker.

    ReplyDelete