Monday, November 9, 2009

Pampered - then Pestered at Pampas


I was almost done with my peaceful, and very fulfilling lunch at Pampas, a Brazilian steakhouse in Las Vegas, when a creature from some lagoon sat in front of me and started eating the juicy meats on the table. I was frightened and did not want to disturb this monster's feast, but I wanted the pork slices for myself, so I asked it to kindly leave. The monster did not heed my request, instead it continued to eat, and eat, and eat. The creature grabbed little, wooden red and green doohickey that tells the servers your table wants more meat (green side up = go!), or to stop offering us meats (red side up = stop, I'm full...of beauty!) and turned it to indicate our table wants more meaty scrumptiousness. I was appalled and very much frightened for my life, but it occurred to me that if I just let the weirdo simply have its fill, then I can leave peacefully - and that's what I did, and I survived. Phew!


Tip #1: You may not mind so much that a monster ate most of your food if you got a coupon from Tix4Tonight. Not only do they offer same day show tickets for shows, they also sell coupons that give you discounted rates for some really great buffets and restaurants, including Pampas.

Tip #2: Lunch at Pampas is great and well worth it (bring the coupon), but they only serve five kinds of meats at this time. Dinner there is a bit more expensive, but they serve twelve different kinds of meats!

1 comment:

  1. I'm only generous when I've got a coupon in effect. Still, I would fight over stolen pork.

    ReplyDelete