Thursday, November 5, 2009

Of Parched, Polka-Dotted Panoramas and Probes



I just came back from Las Vegas and I had a blast! I usually resist visiting this dry, hot place, but the call of the non-travelling Cirque Du Soleil shows was persistent and ultimately irresistible. On my flight to the desert of despicable desires, I peered out my porthole and saw just how beautiful and unique their landscape really is. Unfortunately, it's a view that lasts for only a few moments as our Virgin America plane zoomed pass these beautiful red cliffs. These photos were taken with my phone. Mother Nature, you're palette is surprising and unexpectedly grandiose.

On my flight back, I was anticipating seeing the same landscape spectacle. Alas, I ended up at the wrong side of the plane and instead of seeing the red cliffs that I witnessed earlier, I saw ...dundundun (50's horror soundtrack)...alien abduction sites! These polka-dotted location is a place where the aliens abduct all the people who gambled and lost their rent/food money along with their will to live, so desperation led them to the Extra Terrestial's call to submit to lurid experiments, i.e. anal probing!

Moral: Do not gamble all of your money away, unless you want to end up in an eerie, polka-dotted land where you play the role of a guinea pig for these lascivious aliens waiting in the outskirts of Vegas.
Note: Not all aliens are anal probers, some are probees (aka bottoms)...just so you know. Don't want to propagate any sort of stereotype. Aliens are human, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment